Vegetable boulion Vivasan – deliciously fragrant, soluble, fatless, vegetarian powder for quick cooking of a tasty and aromatic vegetable broth for quick preparation and balance diet.
Fat-free boulion brings the freshest treasures from the garden into your kitchen
• low-cal (minimum of fats and 0 of carbohydrates)
• source of minerals, microelements and iodine
• normalizes intestinal peristalsis
• prevents putrescent flora proliferation
• normalizes cholepoiesis and juices production
• quick-dissolving, good for express food
• does not contain vegetable proteins or lactose
• express food, balanced food
• deficit of microelements and iodine
• chronic gastrointestinal tract diseases
• dysbacteriosis, digestive disturbances
• obesity, cellulites, weight loss and shape correction program
• reducing and low-cal diet
– can be used to season vegetable dishes, rice and pasta
To make one liter of the broth dissolve one full (to the rim) table spoon of dry powder (about 18 g) in hot boiled or cold water.
One can contains powder enough to produce 27.7 liter of broth.
When you boil potatoes or cook rice and pasta, you may add powder into the boiling water instead of the salt.
soy condiment, iodinated salt,salt, yeast extract, dried vegetables (celery, turmeric), onion powder.
Allergy information: contains soya, celery
|Nutritional data||100 ml bouillon||250 ml bouillon|
|Energy||10 kJ||24 kJ|
|Energy||2 kcal||6 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|of which sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||1.2 g|
|Salt||0.89 g||2.2 g|
Produced in Switzerland