Tomat soup with basil Vivasan is a very tasty soup with spice. Low-calorie instant soup. Contains vitamins and minerals, tomatoes, vegetable fiber, iodized salt, onions, basil. Source of ionized iodine.
– provides the body with essential nutrients, supporting metabolism
– enriched with vitamins and minerals
– dietary product that can replace one or more meals a day
– one serving of soup covers 50% of the daily requirement for several vitamins and minerals
– for balanced diet
– weight control- especially recommended for those who want to lose weight for the benefit of the body and thus give aesthetic pleasure from food intake.
– diet for rehabilitation after illness
– healthy diet for kids
Cooking for 2 servings: 6 tablespoons of (70 g) dissolve in 0,5 a liter of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Tomat powder 23,5%, vegetable fibers, potato starch, corn starch, minerals ( calcium carbonate, magnesium citrate, zinc sulphate) and vitamins (C, E, B6, B1/Thiamine, Folic acid, D, B12), iodised salt, milk powder, canola oil, dried herbs and extracts (onion, garlic, basil 0.7%, pepper, etc.), sugar, milk sugar, wheat flour, acidity regulator (citric acid), hydrogenated vegetable fat, flavor.
Energy: 110 Kcal per serving
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND