Tea tree cream Vitasan with kanuka and manuka Vitasan is based on the composition of tea tree, manuka and kanuka oils in combination with other medicinal herbs extracts
Tea tree cream Vitasan is one of the most popular and versatile pure essential oils which has been used extensively in a variety of uses related to the skin. Cream helps to soothe the skin with excellent antiseptic properties. Tea tree cream Vitasan regenerates and moisturizes the skin.
– eliminates irritations, redness, peeling, itching and inflammations
– regenerates injured and eczematous skin
– enhances the protective capacity of the epidermis
– relieving pains and redness caused by burns
– quickly absorbed by the skin
– cream is very economical
Tea tree cream Vitasan has multiple healing effects
– hypersensitive and inflamed skin
– blemished skin
– skin eruptions, herpetic, pustular and acne rashes, cuts, abrasions, rash between toes, etc.
– warts, hemorrhoids and some fungal diseases
Tea tree cream Vitasan can be used massage and face and body
Apply a thin layer on the affected area several times a day. In cases of hay fever and allergies, rub in the cream regularly in the upper lip region, neck and chest. In cases of piles, anoint the affected area before you go to bed. When stung by an insect, apply a thin layer of the cream.
Tea tree cream Vitasan is perfect for daily use
Hydrolyzed soybean oil (Soy glycine), Zea mays (corn) germ oil, glycerin, Tea tree essential oil, Manuka essential oil, Kanuka essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, allantoin, urea / carbamide, sage extract, St.-John’s wort extract, milfoil/yarrow (Achillea millefolium extract), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root extract, Chamomilla (Matricaria chamomilla) flower extract, inositol.
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
Finished product not tested on animals