Juniper Cream Vitasan is a relaxing and warming cream: with anesthetic and anti-rheumatic effect. Highly effective cream with essential oils of juniper berries, mountain pine, eucalyptus and cypress. Juniper is well known for its stimulating properties and can have a beneficial effect when suffering from poor skin circulation or tired muscles. Suitable for “cold feet” and for a back.
Sportsmen may use Juniper Juniper Cream Vitasan to relieve pain in eventual traumas and sprains. Cream Vitasan may also be used as a foot cream, since it possesses an antifungal effect, stimulates the circulation of the blood and removes “cold feet” syndrome.
– rich with with extracts from the medical plants and essential oils
– multifunctional purpose
– joint diseases; rheumatism; osteochondrosis, gout, arthrosis – apply the cream to the affected joints and rub it in with gentle massaging movements.
– neuralgia, myositis – you may use the cream during and after massage sessions.
– athletic injuries – to relieve the pain, apply immediately to the injured places
– chronic bronchitis, smokers’ bronchitis – rub it in the chest and the back
– frequent colds accompanied by a depressed immunity – if there are no contra-indications, rub it in the chest and the back
– “cold feet”, odor nuisance, fungus – use one or two times a week
– hypertension – when your pressure goes high, rub it in your neck and gastrocnemius muscles
Apply as needed a few times a day on problem areas.
Hydrogenated soybean oil, Eucaliptus leaves (Eucalyptus globulus) essential oil, juniper fruit (Juniperus Communis) essential oil, Italian cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) leaf oil
The cream is not recommended during pregnancy, chemotherapy of oncological diseases and individual juniper intolerance.
Do not apply the cream to your loins during the intensification of kidney diseases.
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
Finished product not tested on animals