Grapefruit seed extract Vivasan (GSE) therapeutic quality
Unique natural complex with a strong antibacterial effect. Helps to control growth of more than 100 strains of fungi and about 800 strains of viruses, bacteria and microorganisms.
Grapefruit seed extract Vivasan (GSE) derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit (Citrus × paradisier). Grapefruit seed extract was discovered by Jacob Harich, an American immunologist, in 1972.
Grapefruit seed extract Vivasan is a recognized natural antibiotics. Grapefruit seed extract Vivasan has multiple uses: as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, skin care products, natural household cleaners, disinfecting water, natural nasal spray in some slimming products. GSE contain antioxidants, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and natural citrus oils.
Many professionals, including doctors, veterinarians, farmers and consumers recognize GSE’s multipurpose use and effectiveness. Grapefruit seed extract has been shown to posses antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties, and it fights candida, relieves athletes foot and nail fungus.
– natural antibiotics
– pharmaceutical / therapeutic quality
– not toxic
– vegetable origin
GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT VIVASAN – RECOMMENDATIONS
– as antibiotics
– as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, skin care products, and more
– can be used as a mouthwash
– can be added to shampoo
– always store your grapefruit seed extract away from heat and direct light
– before using grapefruit seed extract, talk to your doctor
– Grapefruit seed extract (GSE) is not commonly known to cause any side effects. Rare side effects of may include nausea, vomiting. Discontinue use if you exhibit any negative side effects
– never put the extract into your eyes
– don’t use at full strength in your mouth, ears, nose or sensitive areas
grapefruit seed extract (GSE) stabilized in glycerin (33:67)
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND