Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan is a liquid cleaner for the quick and effective removal of limescale. Much gentler on materials and faster than vinegar.
Suitable for cleaning electrical equipment (coffee makers, irons, humidifiers, etc., dishwasher, dishes and vases, shower heads, as well as any chrome surfaces, tiles and fittings.
– effective and softer and faster than vinegar
– economical use because of the high concentration
For quick and efficient removal limescale, cleaning electrical equipment (coffee makers, irons, humidifiers, etc., dishwasher, dishes and vases, shower heads, as well as any chrome surfaces, tiles and fittings.
HOW TO USE:
-Electrical equipment such as espresso and coffee machines, air humidifies, irons, etc. : Depending on the amount of limescale, use Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan undiluted or diluted 1:1 (1 part Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan per 1 part water). Rinse thoroughly with water. Always follow the instructions of the device manufacturer for descaling.
– Dishwasher: Pour in 1/2 litre of Viva Clean descaler and run the main programme.
– Pans, vases, shower heads, etc : Depending on the amount of limescale, use Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan undiluted or diluted 1:1 (1 part Viva Clean descaler to 1 part water). Leave for a maximum of 2 hours to take effect.
– Chromium steel surface, tiles, fittings, etc. : pour Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan directly onto a sponge or cloth and clean off surface. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use on enamel (e.g. bathtubs) and marble.
– Take care when removing limescale from acid-sensitive, enamelled bathtubs. Descaler Viva Clean Vivasan should only be used selectively on the limescale stripes and should be rinsed off immediately.
– Descale devices (e.g. coffee machines, irons, dishwashers) according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Rinse thoroughly with ample water if the descaler comes into contact with the skin or eyes.
– Vivasan assumes no liability for damage caused by incorrect use
– Shelf life: at least 2 years
– Storage: Store only in original container
– pH value: 0,5
Inorganic acids, corrosion inhibitor (less than 5% non-ionic tensides)
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND BY VIVASAN