Artichoke Apero Vivasan – an advanced formula to support digestive system and liver and gallbladder functions
Artichoke Apero Vivasan with artichoke extract and fennel . Liquid formula makes an ideal alternative for those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets whole. Benefits of use: stimulates the flow of bile from the liver, reduces the symptoms of heartburn and alcohol, induces optimum metabolic activities and causes the reduction of overall cholesterol level in the blood. Also stimulates the appetite if taken before the main meal and helps to support the metabolism.
Artichoke Apero Vivasan is awarded diploma and medal Paracelsus from the European Academy of Science (Hannover, Germany) for a special contribution to the promotion of human health.
– Artichoke Apero Vivasan recommended most often for the treatment of liver and gallbladder illnesses.
– Artichoke extract contains an active agent called bioflavonoid cynarine.
– Supports liver and biliary function
– Promotes healthy digestion
– Prevents bloating and flatulence
– Liver disease, diabets, weight loss, body cleansing, blemished skin
Artichoke leaves (Cynara cardunculus), fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare M.), Mynte/pebermynte (Mentha piperita L.).
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
1 tablespoons of Artichoke Apero Vivasan with meal twice daily
– keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 14 days
– do not drink directly from the bottle
– do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
– keep out of reach of children
– food supplement should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet
– contact physician before use
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
Net 500 ml