VIVA CLEAN VIVASAN – MULTI PURPOSE DETERGENT
Soft detergent for all types of washing (all types of cloth) and cleaning. Viva Clean Vivasan is a powerful, concentrated, foam-inhibited and solvent free cleaner.
Good for kitchenware, sinks, bathtubs, bowls, tiles, kitchen furniture and floors.
Viva Clean is very mild and can be used as a shampoo for your pet.
– the effective cleaning because of a special blend of surfactants
– due to the special composition promotes quick drying of plates after washing
– reliable in washing machines due to low foaming
– economical use because of the high concentration (8-10 times higher than conventional)
– PH-neutral, irritates not skin (you do not need to use rubber gloves)
– biodegradable, contains no formaldehyde, phosphates, optical brighteners, is environmentally friendly
– contains no harsh bleaches
– is effective even when washing in cold and warm water, ie. 20-40 degrees C (you can do without hot water)
– pleasant scent of lemon
– according to the survey No A76972 Swiss Institute of RCC Viva Clean does not irritate the skin.
– For hand and machine washing of clothes of wool, cotton, rayon, silk, etc.
– Washing baby clothes
– Cleaning at home
– As shampoo for washing pets
HOW TO USE:
– Whites, coloureds and hand wash appr. 3 kg : 25-30 ml
– Directly on washing at 30°- 95°appr. 5 kg : 25-30 ml
– Stain removal (tat, oil, blood, milk, etc) : 30 -40 ml
– From clothing, carpets, upholstery, etc. Leave for 2 hours.: 5-10 ml
– WC against limescale formation: 3 -4 ml into WC
– Glass cleaner / spray bottle : 5 ml into 0,5 l water
– All-round cleaner / spray bottle : 30 – 30 ml into 0,5 l water
– Cars, boats, aircraft, motorbikes and cycles : 10 – 20 ml into 7 l water
– Wooden floors open /sealed : 10 ml / 5 ml into 7 l water
– Tiles: 5 ml into 7 l water
– Hard floor coverings : 5 ml into 7 l water
– Hand cleaning : 1 – 2 ml pure
– Oven, leave for 1 -2 hours ; 20- 30 ml pure
– Windscreen washer w/o antifreeze : 10 ml into 1 l water
– Shampoo for pets (depending on its size): 2-5 ml into 1 l water
750ml Viva Clean Vivasan correspond to appr. 10-times the amount of a conventional cleaner.
– Shelf life : at least 2 years
– Storage: store only in original container
– pH value: concentrated 8/1% solution – 7
5-15% non-ionic tensides, less than 5% anionic tensides, natural scents (lime), natural preservatives. PH 8
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAN