Vine Leaf Leg Care Cream Vitasan with extracts of red grape and horse chestnut leaves to fight fatigue and edemas, strengthen the veins and prevent varicosity.
– stimulates and protects veins, restoring their elasticity
– enhances your overall circulatory structure
– helps to prevent capillary patterns on the skin and varicose veins
– prevents the appearance of blood clots, swellings and venous pattern on the skin
– varicose veins
– tired legs, caused by vein disorders
– legs circulatory problems
The cream can be used independently and in combination with traditional methods.
- Varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis – apply cream evenly along the vein, in upward direction, 3 times a day. A course of 6-8 week.
- Leg pains resulting from spasm, chronic venous deficiency – apply cream to the leg slightly massaging in upward direction, twice a day for 3 minutes. Full course lasts from a few days to a month.
- Visible capillary patterns – rub the cream into problem areas. A course of 6-8 weeks.
- Prevention of deficiency of peripheral circulation, venous congestion, swelling, fatigue and heaviness of legs, resulting from extended walking or standing – once or twice a day apply a thin layer of cream from foot to hip until the cream is completely absorbed by the skin. For maximum effects, apply daily, minimum course is one month.
Glycerin, Allantoin, Sweet almond (Prunus dulcis) oil, Red grape (Vitis vinifera) leaves extract, Horse-chestnut (Aeculus hippocatanum) extract.
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
Finished product not tested on animals