Pomegranate seed oil Vivasan extracted from seeds of Punica granatum.
The pomegranate is a very ancient crop known to many cultures as food and extensively used in folk medicine for a number of therapeutic purposes.
It takes over 200 kg of fresh pomegranates seeds to produce just one kg of pomegranate seed oil. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially the punicic acid (omega 5).
Pomegranate is one of the many plants that contain substances with hormone-type action. The seeds of Pomegranate , that ancient symbol of fertility, were found to contain an estrone identical with the genuine hormone. Punica granatum seeds are the best source of plant estrone to date.
– strong anti-oxidant properties, may prevent cancer
– helps to regulate cholesterol levels
– prevents of heart attacks, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases
– increases immunity and prevents hormonal imbalances
– regulats the production of sebum
– useful for treating skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and sunburns
– protects against muscle aches and inflammations (high content of conjugate fatty acids like punicic acid)
– can be used in weight loss programs, because increase metabolisms
– higt content of pomegranate seed oil pr. capsule
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
Take 1 capsule daily unchewed with some liquid.
Pomegranate seed oil: 70,9%; gelatine; humectant: glycerol
– do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
– keep out of reach of children
– store in a cool and dry place, protected from light
– food supplement should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
42,3 g, 60 capsules