Harpagin Vivasan has high content of antirheumatic and anti-arthritic agent with extract from devil’s claw plant.
Devil’s claw (Harpagophyptum procumbens) is indigenous to the desert of the Kalahari in South Africa and in Namibia. Devil’s claw has the typical characteristics of a Savanna plant. It has a primary root from which branch off secondary bulbous storage roots. These storage roots are rich in active ingredients as Harpagoside,Harpagide and Procumbid.
– made from 100% natural plant based ingredients
– high content of devil’s claw plant extracts
Harpagin Vivasan is recommended for problem joints – rheumatism, arthritis, arthritis.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
Devil’s claw (Harpagophyptum procumbens) extract, lactose, eudragit, maize starch, povidone, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, and talc.
The amount of substances with a nutritional or physiological effect, which is the product in relation to the recommended daily dose: 600 mg devil’s claw (Harpagophyptum procumbens).
– do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
– keep out of reach of children
– food supplement should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet
– should only by appointment with doctor
– Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers or suffer from gallstones
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
29.1 g, 60 tablets