Sensitive skin with couperose requires specific treatments: protection from daily external aggressions, strengthening of natural defence systems (peripheral capillaries) overnight. The balanced formulation of this non-greasy cream absorbs easily meaning that you only have to use one single product over 24 hours. Couperose 24H cream Locherber is able to meet the demands of delicate and sensitive skin.
The various natural extracts of Horse Chesunt, Mallow and essential oils act in synergy to stimulate peripheral microcirculation of the capillaries, by increasing their resistance to give healthy, hydrated and even skin tone.
– soothes irritated, sensitive skin
– prevents inflammation
– provides all-embracing gentle care of skin with fragile vessels, susceptible to subcutaneous bruises and couperose
– strengthens the walls of blood vessels and protects against external factors
– gives a fresh and healthy look to the skin
– the cream is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy residue.
– sensitive skin
– skin with couperose
– can be used as a makeup base and night cream
– not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
Lightly massage a small amount onto cleansed skin morning and night until it is completely absorbed. The white residue from the cream is due to the natural ingredients in the product.
Glycerin, Horse-chestnut (Aesculus Hippocastanum) extract, Mallow (Malva Sylvestris) extract, Chamomilla (Matricaria Chamomilla) extract, essential oils of geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) and ylang-ylang Cananga odorata hook, sandalwood, macadamia nut (Macadamia tetraphylla) oil, Amyris (Amyris balsamifera) bark oil, Butcher’s-broom (Ruscus aculeatus) root extract, Aescin, phospholipids, panthenol, tocopherol, citric acid.
PRODUCED IN SWITZERLAND
Finished product not tested on animals