Peptide Matrixyl 3000 as a synergistic combination of 2 peptides
Matrixyl 3000 is improved version of the popular peptide Matrixyl. Peptides are developed by the Sederma corporation.
Matrixyl 3000 is a synergistic combination of two skin active peptides, palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7. They are supposed work synergistically to mimic the appearance of this broken down collagen, causing your skin to react by producing more collagen, as well as elastin. A tissue culture study coducted by Sedeme demonstrate the followinf results, where Matrixyl 3000 increased the synthesis of skin matrix roughly 2.5-3.5 times : the synthesis of collagen type I increased by 258%, fibronectin – by 164% and hyaluronic acid – by 179%.
It is reported a small human study involving two groups of 24 volunteers where Matrixyl 3000 performed better than placebo with the following resulats:
- Reduction in main wrinkle depth (-15%) and volume (-18%)
- Reduction in roughness (-14%)
- Reduction in complexity (-16%), “lifting” parameter
- Decrease in the area occupied by deep wrinkles (>200 microns) (-44%), -37% decrease in density
- Increase in skin tone (+15%)
Based on the data from Sederma corporation and user feedback, Matrixyl 3000 appears to be virtually free of side effects in short-term use.
Showing all 4 results